Vivez Bien * Live Well

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Gone to the Beach

 
We are in the grip of a cold wet winter here in Cape Town so I decided a virtual beach holiday was just the ticket.  Here are some lovely beachy pictures to get me in the mood. You might be lucky enough to be having a real beach holiday - if not, feel free to join me on my imaginary one.
 
 
 

















 
 
 
So as the sun sets on my little dream beach holiday - I bid you adieu and wish you a wonderful week.
 
Till next time
 
Sharon x
 
 
Image source: 1. Pinterest, 2. Green Like Bathwater, 3. Tumble 4. Charming Spaces Tumble, 5. Zsa Zsa Bellagio, 6. Simply Pix, 7, 8. Tumblr, 9., 10. Casa Decorada, 11. Plum Pretty Sugar, 12, 13. Zsa Zsa Bellagio, 14, 15 Charming Spcaes Tumblr 16. Cakestands and Buttondowns, 17. Crush Cul de Sac, 18. Dyig of Cute, 19 Google, 20. Molly Golly, 21 Nicety Live Journal, 22. Casa Decorada, 23. La La Bonne Vie
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I've been inside on my hands and knees scrubbing stone floors so I wish to be on your beach too! Thank you for taking me away and I hope you have a wonderful week!

    XXX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  2. These images are sooo beautiful and calming, how I wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures ...
    I'd like to have winter also here in Italy NOW!!!
    Its really SOOOOOO hot. The air is full of humidity, the skin is all sticky. You take a shower and after 2 seconds you starting to be sweaty again ...
    I want rain ...
    Bisou, Babi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon,
    We're in the midst of summer but as a fall/winter person, I find a niggly little voice that screams fall. I'm truly trying to embrace the season, honest, but as we head into August I know it will become oppressively hot. Enjoy your beach fantasy, I'll be dreaming of a crisp evening when I can light a fire. :D
    xo,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here in Australia we are in winter so it is lovely to look and dream about summer-love your blog!

    ReplyDelete